Thursday, May 28, 2020

Some Updated Character References


"It’s Skylette! A giant warrior bird queen, for those who aren’t familiar with her. She’s the same species as Cider: a pennie, from Rett. I thought her bio picture could use a redo, so I made a new one! I’ve got a lot better at drawing muscles since then – not perfect by any means, but better than before."

"From left to right: Terrak, Janus, and Nobles.

I had some time, so I revamped a few character portraits that were either super old or just didn’t look quite right. They all look much better now! More… Them-ish.

(It’s strange to draw Terrak in color, now, after drawing him in black-and-white for so long while working on Things with Wings.)"

 - 2018 Brennan


Originally two separate posts, but I merged them together! I also made the pictures super small, so just click on 'em if you wanna appreciate their beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment