Thursday, May 28, 2020

"Lowpoly Koteroi"


"IT’S DONE! My first 3D model. It took so long. I wish I could get an awesome-looking, high-quality render of it, but… I can’t seem to do that, since I’d want to render it without shadow at all, but I have no idea how to do with that. So have a cruddy screenshot! (Seriously, though, if anyone knows how to make a blender render without shadows, I’d highly appreciate any advice!)

If anybody’s curious, the handsome devil I chose to model here is Koteroi, a character of mine."

 - 2018 Brennan


I have a nice PLA print of them sitting on my desk as I write this. : )

And even though the little plot I've been working on that they're a part of has been in the works for multiple years, I still haven't figured out a definitive name for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment