Thursday, May 28, 2020

The Quetzel


"I… I just really like species-creation, okay?

Anyway, I bought Stellaris from Steam about a day ago, and the second that I opened up the “create custom empire” function I knew it was love. I can’t get enough of stuff like this… I spent two hours in that creator before I even started the actual game. Naturally, as any sane person would do, I had to flesh it out a bit on my own, outside the game. So here we have the Quetzel – my arid planet-native, Irenic Bureaucracy-having aliens that I’m currently taking for a spin around a fictional galaxy.


They look like this in-game, and that portrait really is much prettier than what I drew, but hey, I was bored and didn’t want to spend more than an hour or two on it. Mostly because I wanted to get back to actually playing the game. Let’s see if the actual game-play is as good as the creator… It’s gonna be tough competition."

 - 2018 Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment