Saturday, June 20, 2020

"It Happened"


Some fan-art of eberkonig's fantastic Hollyleaf PMV on Youtube! I've always loved weird color palettes, surreal imagery, and good song choice, and that video has it all! I've been enamored with it almost since it came out in 2019. One scene in particular stood out to me for reasons that I honestly don't quite understand -- this one:


She just looks so quiet and contemplative, and so sad. There's so much emotion there with almost no facial features even being shown. So, I decided to redraw it. It was lots of fun! I guess Wolf just put me in the mood for lineless MS Paint drawings with Warrior Cats in them -- although this one I did not draw with my fingers. Although my art tablet is acting up again... So maybe I'll have to start doing so again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment