Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Hello, World!

I made myself an actual, official art blog. Fun! I've been wanting one for a while, so it'll be nice to have all this stuff in one place.

I'm gonna start with posts from my super old art archive (which is now defunct). All that art will be labeled "Very Old Art", as well as the year that it was made during. All of these will have their original descriptions, so I get to go back and read a bunch of stuff written by my fifteen-year-old self! All things considered... I haven't really changed, honestly.

After that, I'll start posting the stuff from my other art blog over here, labeled "Old Art" with their years of posting and descriptions. I won't repost everything, but I'll have most of the good stuff over here. That blog hasn't been updated in almost a year now, so it could probably also be described as defunct. 

All in all, things might be a little messy right off the bat! But that's okay. It's all about the art. I hope you find something you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment