Thursday, May 28, 2020

Eros Bio Test


"Since I was just talking about Chromatica, have another one of the gods, Eros! He… He speaks for himself, I think.

As a fun fact, I have a hard time drawing people looking right at the “camera” – it makes me feel like they’re staring into my soul. Combine somebody staring into the camera with the fact that he’s making that face, and, yeah… I had to cover up his face with a scribble on another layer while I colored and shaded for a bit. He’s making me uncomfortable. Still happy with how he turned out, though! I don’t think that this will be his actual official concept art, since if I make ones for all the other gods I’d like them to all fit together as a set and I’m just not gonna be up to doing detailed shading on all of them, but as fun jokey picture I like it."

 - 2018 Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment